Samsung Star Duos 3G dual sim Phone Reviewed with video
Samsung has struck the Indian market hard with a whole new range of dual sim phones. We today got our hands on the Samsung Star Duos Phone, its the company’s latest offering in the series of dual sim phones.
But, why is it so special? Well, it has what most chinese phones lack- a good OS and network options such as 3G and WiFi b/g.
On the outset the phone is nicely built and has a nice 3.2 inch resistive touchscreen. It has Dual Sim and Dual standby,wifi works well and the phone is nice, light and pocketable.
What We Like
- 3.2 Inch Screen (high contrast great screen)
- Nice built quality
- Dual Sim Dual Standby
- 5mp autofocus camera works great and captures excellent video
- 3g on one sim and Edge on other
- Free 2gb Memory Card
- Great bundled earphones
- Expandable Memory
- Excellent Loudspeaker and Headphones
- Sound clarity is also very good
- MRP – 12,300 (You can get it for, much cheaper at the Distributer)
What we were hoping for
- Since Samsung has many capacitive phones for a much cheaper price, they could have included a better capacitive screen in this phone.
- Android could have been a better choice as the OS
- Browser is slow and Laggy and could have been Improved
- Price seems a bit high, but dual sim technology of other companies leaves a lot to be desired which Samsung fulfills.
IMAGES AND SAMPLES
Phone Video Sample
[videoplayer file="http://igyaan.in/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Video0002.mp4" /]
WE RATE IT 3.0/5.0
This review is brought to you by Novelty Communications
For Distributor Prices of the Above Phone or any other SAMSUNG /HTC / MicroMax Phones